May 18, 2011

The Pretty Reckless

Rencently I heard a number of this American rock band, and I'm very honest with you in the beginning I wasn't really impressed
I found it too depressing and I thought it was a little bit goth, but I gave it a chance and now I totally love it.
I think many of you have noticed that the leadsinger is no one more than Taylor Momsen 
(also known from the Gossip Girl.)

Here one of my favourite, 
' You make me wanna die'    ( ok, this is a little bit depressing I know!)



google.com

1 comment:

  1. Je hebt echt een leuke blog!
    En ik ben al vanaf het allerbegin fan van The Pretty Reckless, ze zijn zoo goed!
    Heb je hun nieuwe nummers al gehoord, van de Hit me like a man EP? Ik dacht, voor het geval nog niet, dan weet je het nu. Echt aanraders, vooral Under the water! :D

    ReplyDelete