July 18, 2011

Tokyo

So after a long time browsing through this great book (fresh fruits) I'm out!Finally I have a goal to save money for, because i can save money but without a goal...  TOKYO!
I've wanted to visit this great city for so long and now i just need to work for it. 
I can't wait to see,smell and taste the fashion, food and culture!
So now I save every single euro that I have left for my trip to Japan. (besides shopping) 
But since the situation is very bad in Japan right now (because of the earthquake of march 11)i need to wait,but I've got a plan B. CHINA. But of course I hope that by the time I got the money together
(which probably gonna take very long) It's save in Japan.Here are a few inspirational pictures why                               I want to visit this wonderful city♥

 A few pictures out of this great book!



11 comments:

  1. your blog is really cute dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i always wanted to go to japan too...

    good luck!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is lovely.
    i am now following.
    hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you a wonderful day sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for following!

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna go to japan as well! their street fashion is so interesting and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik zou dat nooit vol kunnen houden. ;) (zo lang sparen)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you too ? I really want to visit Japan too ! Fashion and culture are so amazing there ! And I love Japan music *-*

    ReplyDelete