November 29, 2011

Cold and grumpy

Sheer top c&a, blocked pants h&m, shoes fake lita's 

Do you recognize those days where it's so cold that you don't want to do something but you need to..
This is was one of those horrible days! Unfortunately my alarm clock woke me up at 6.15 
this morning (as every morning) and I thought I would die! It was freezing cold outside 
and my bed was so soft and warm I wanted to stay in bed forever. With a grumpy face 
that looked like this >:-( I survived my day and I can't wait for my alarm to go off tomorrow..

I hoped you guys had a better day than I had.

Much love,

Ilona

7 comments:

  1. ik herken het helemaal. ;)
    mooie top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inderdaad super herkenbaar!
    Gave top heb je aan zeg!
    x

    www.ofthefoxandthedeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    I know how it feels to wake up to a freezing morning, it was exactly like that here. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Was much appreciated xx

    Love yours! You have great style! Had to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the black sheer top and shoes dear!! you look so gorgeous :D i love your blog <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I'm now following u with bloglovin'
    like to follow back?! (check page THE BLOGGER for my bloglovin')

    xo kimberley | http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! And I'm following you back now :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete