November 21, 2011

Snake pattern


blouse berskha, fur vest made it myself, shoes a gift from my sister

Not the outfit post that I was hoping to do but my friend who had made all the
previous photo's for my posts hadn't had time so I did some photography
myself, with a little help from my laptop ofcourse :-) 
What do you guys think of my shoes? I love the snake pattern and
 besides that I think they're really comfy and cute for the winter.

p.s currently obsessed with the new album of Rihanna, especially 'where have you been' :-) 

Love, 

7 comments:

  1. wat een leuke schoenen en vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog! Hopelijk vind je mn blog leuk!
    Echt super dat je op Teenvogue stond! Ik wou dat ik daar ook op stond!

    x
    www.ofthefoxandthedeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog
    i really hope you will follow :]

    x

    www.ofthefoxandthedeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH die schoenen zijn echt perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk! Die lippenstift staat je goed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you´re awesome!
    keep it up dear.

    laura

    runesbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete