December 20, 2011

Christmas spirit

knit vintage, legging/pants unkown, shoes primark

3 words... christmas is coming!! with this in my mind I will survive this terrible cold and grey december month.
Ok, so it's freezing and raining all the time but no snow?!
all the previous years I was whining about how I can't wear cute heels in the snow
and that it's so cold but now I just want a tiny bit of this white stuff just to make it cozy and
to pump the christmas spirit up again. But i think that this isn't gonna be a white christmas.
I've made a great christmas list though! black dr. Martens, Drake,Rihanna or Kanye's album,
d&g the one and I can go on and on but no expectations, I will be happy with absolutely everything!

I hope you all have a great christmas with lovely presents to get AND GIVE, and
to spend a great time with you family!

Love,

p.s new obsession: home made hot chocolate ^_^

8 comments:

  1. pretty hair! those shoes are awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater and the heels are beautiful! love the red colour on you
    xo kimberley | http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een geweldige schoenen!
    En leuk verlanglijstje. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige schoenen!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, love your shoes! :)
    Wanna follow each other? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty look! love the color of the jumper.

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete