January 28, 2012

The Green Fashion Competition Show AFW




Yesterday I went to The Green Fashion Competition Show at the Westergasfabriek.
This show was part of the Amsterdam Fashion Week, and was a competition between a few
designers who's designs were all ecological and good for the environment. 
From leather bags till clothes that made of wool all for this amazing first price tho build up their label.

At first I wasn't planned to go because I hadn't got an invitation, but like one hour before
the show started Sabrina from jardin-de-la-mode emailed me and told me I could come with her.
So I jumped up ran upstairs searching for clothes and ended with my versace x h&m top, a black 
pants and mary jane primark heels. In a rush my dad drove me to Amsterdam (which was so sweet) 
and I did my make-up in de car.   

Had a fun night with nilofar, sabrina, whitney, and cylia  


p.s (Third picture is made by sabrina) 

13 comments:

  1. klinkt leuk!
    En die top die je draagt is super!
    Wat lief dat sabrina je meevroeg, en je vader je zo snel nog wilde brengen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om je nog ontmoet te hebben! Hele leuke foto's.
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so good! following now girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun :)

    xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The show looks amazing, so much fun <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er gaaf uit! Dat Versace x H&M topje staat je goed!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it would have been great! In love with your blog, now a follower of yours!

    http://paisley-desireelaidler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik was ook bij die show! Leuke foto's!
    XO, Charlotte >> http://www.flower-children.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have just found your blog. glad I did it. it's sweet! :) do you want to follow each other? XXX

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ziet er super leuk uit!
    leuke blog heb je ook
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats one hell of a rush!! make up in the car...GLAD U MADE IT to this fabulous show. Cant imagine hw it was..but sure is fun from the way u described :P
    Soon be checking out ur looks :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your blog your stye is amazing :) so glad i came across it xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete