January 02, 2012

Happy new year!


 
 
fur jacket h&m, sweater vintage,sunglasses rayban, jeans h&m, flats primark

New year, new opportunities, new people and a lot of new outfits. 
I hope you all had partied hard and had a wonderful night with family, friends 
or your favorite bottle of champagne ;-) ! My sister got me this beautiful 
fur jacket that I wanted for such a long time.
from the first minute that I saw it I loved it but didn't wanted to spent 100 euros
on it since I also needed to buy a lot of christmas presents, but this week it was
50% percent off + an extra 20% and because my sister works at h&m 
I got it for only 30 euros! lucky me :-) 

So enough about this lovely fur jacket that I really really really love, I didn't made
any resolutions for this year because I think if you want to change you don't need a 
special day for it and you could pick any day of the year 
(and I'm scared that if I break it I have a whole crappy year haha) but for you who've did 
made any let me know what you wanna accomplish this new and fresh year and what
your opinion is about resolutions.  

I still have a week vacation and don't no what to do because it's raining all the time like usual!
That's also one of the main reasons that I didn't posted a lot of outfit pictures lately, 
but I'm not gonna blame the weather you can say that I'm also a bit lazy.
Did you guys know some fun things to do because I'm getting crazy from watching movies all the time!
I'm a little bit desperate..

Much love, 

p.s my hot chocolate addiction is still living la vida loca! 

17 comments:

  1. wauw, je jas is zo mooi...
    En gelukkig nieuwjaar! Je hebt inderdaad wel gelijk dat er helemaal geen speciale dag voor nodig is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jij ook gelukkig nieuwjaar girl! lovely outfit:)
    xo kimberley | http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faux fur!
    Happy New Year:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave jas! Maak er een topjaar van!

    Love, Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!x

    &thank you for your lovely comment on my blog hun. x
    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit. I'm in love with your H&M jacket. I saw one on sale while I was in Germany and now it's killing me that I didn't buy it!

    LUAR

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. love ur fur jacket.
    I|m lookin for 1. I reallz like this one!
    Lovely blog!

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket!!! great blog!

    gonna follow!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could use your jacket right now, it's freezing here in NYC! You look so chic with it though (:

    Christal,
    fashion-forthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you look great!! I'm totally in love with your coat!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Jacket Lovely Noah:) <3 it much!

    :)Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super leuke jas!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jacket !
    I love your blog ! I'll be back soon !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this fur jacket! I want it so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete