January 10, 2012

Inside



So I didn't post anything like this before so I thought why not show you all the things I carry 
most days of the weeks with me. These are the things that I can't live without and just drag 
with me day in day out. (especially on schooldays)

This is what you see: My little everything, my laptop , a bottle of water otherwise I will die,
blackberry, favourite sense of body lotion from the body shop it called Moringa
a daily newspaper (just to keep up to date) , an umbrella since I've told you guys 
about a million times that it rains all the times!☂ , my canon
camera (is in the black little purse), my black notebook that's actually 
my agenda and a big grey notebook to write down everything and make schoolwork.

So that's about it, what do you drag with you all day long? 

Love, 

6 comments:

  1. leuke post!
    haha, ik koop ook altijd moringa, die is echt fijn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Love, Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also always have a bottle of water in my bag!
    Think I might do a post like this someday (: xx

    ReplyDelete