January 08, 2012

Japanese influences

 
                                                         found on tumblr.

Just love this pictures so much, I think everything about it is great! 
The beautiful bloody red creepers, the perfect shaped heels and please don't talk about 
the gorgeous loafers. I think this is a perfect example about how fashion is changing and how 
it's becoming more grungy and how the japanese style (like the platforms) are upcoming.
Also the dr. Martens are gorgeous and the Acne jacket is essential in this picture and I would 
love to have this in my room hanging at king size format. 

Love, 

6 comments:

  1. the Japanese are genius - they've got me hooked on creepers!

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some beautiful items! xo kimberley | http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just seen your blog, it's really brilliant fashion! I'm sure your newest follower! xo Dana
    P.s. Follow you back?
    ( http://invisiblegirldvdl.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. inderaad een super plaatje!
    Die zonnebril is ook zooo mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love japanese people ! I hope someday I'll go to Japan !

    ReplyDelete