January 03, 2012

Lovely lolita

 
 

 

These few things I forgot to show you guys. My new Versace for h&m top that
my sister gave to me as a christmas present, my door witch I love to look at because I love
all these black and white pictures witch I have cut out a fashion news papers
(and I especially love that it's not just paper but newspaper ^_^ ), this amazing nailpolish
colour nr. 531 Peridot from Chanel it gives your nails just an extra little sparkle and it's a
combination of gold and green and my new perfume Lolita Lempica from Lolita.
It smells really sweat and feminine and I think it attracts me because of the name witch
reminds me of sunshine and butterflies.


Love,

7 comments:

  1. die top ziet er mooi uit!
    en een leuke deur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Versace for H&M the pieces are fabulous xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing top! :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collectie versace for h&m. looks great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute photos. The blouse is lovely. We like the design and print.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey wat voor camera gebruik jij? Mooi fotos xx

    ReplyDelete