February 17, 2012

Miroslava Duma

          
                                                                                           tumblr,google

First of all I want to thank you all for the very kind comments on my previous post about
vintage and fashiongirls! you guys are awesome! 

Now about this post, I want you all to meet Miroslava Duma, I think most of you already
know her or have seen her pictures for sure on tumblr or in different kind of magazines but
this woman have an amazing sense of style and knows how to combine different kind of
fabrics and colors, well see it yourself. Miroslava Duma.

Love,

p.s are there any particular thins you guys want me to post? 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the first picture with the green jacket and all the outifit in the last.
    See you again soon!
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik kende haar inderdaad al, ze is geweldig!
    En ik vind dat je altijd leuke outfits en inspiratieposts hebt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style so much..she looks stunning all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has amazing style!I think I am almost obsessed with her.lmao

    ReplyDelete