February 10, 2012

One, two, three



Three photo's. three different t-shirts. I bought these shirt the other day at the h&m men's section
and I just love the fabric, so soft and thin. perfect! The hat is also new and I think it's gives the 
outfit a little edgy touch. Unfortunately you can't see the details of the pants but it's a beautiful Zara 
basic that goes well with every other item, if you want to go for chic, everyday or just a relaxing day. 
I love my new stuff! and especially because the tees were 4,95 each, the hat 5 euro's and the pants 9,95! 
isn't it great?! 

So I talked with my parents about the camera from the previous post and the were quite positive! *smiling devil* 
so I think that my birthday present would be a big success. Oh and not to for advertisement
or something but if you buy the camera now! you get a photography course as well!
I think that's really great because I wanna now more about photography and I don't wanna have 
such a beautiful camera and just can not do anything with it like I'm just spoiled and get 
that camera just to make 'fun' pictures with my friends or something. 

Back to the post, I'm searching for a good photoshop program besides photoshop hihi, not for colors 
or perspective ways but for to put pictures together and make collages (like the pictures in this post). 
As you can see I'm not a born photoshopper and I would love to learn it haha. 
Does anyone know a good and simple to work with program? I would love to hear some!

Love, 

14 comments:

  1. Fijn zijn de mannenshirt van de Hennes hè! Leuke kleurtjes heb je gekozen + je tas is ook leuk!

    Ik raad toch Photoshop aan bij het maken van collages :), de kwaliteit in .png is en blijft altijd goed ook al krimp je je foto's! En ik weet stiekem ook niet zo gauw een ander programma haha! Fijn weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, dat zijn inderdaad super koopjes!
    Ik vind picasa altijd erg gemakkelijk voor collages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I think the outfits are really cool... Oh how exting u must be about the possible camera present hihi =) oh I would love to get photoshop... but it seems a little bit hard :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Noah, gorgeous bag!
    See you soon!
    Love,
    Flower Show
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the blue bag! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hat is rad, awesome!

    xo nicol

    new post on my blog-rechecking the minimalism of the 90s:
    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos belong in a catalogue! Legit. Love all the colours, esp the blue satchel! Also, very excited about your new camera!
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love your bag girl!!
    xxx
    Curious what you thinking of my outfitpostxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je ziet niet dat het mannen t-shirts zijn!
    Echt leuke kleuren en mooie tas x
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rad photos!! Thanks for your comment :)

    Danielle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bag
    So cute your outfit

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bag!

    http://anfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete