February 28, 2012

That's why you're my favorite.


Just a simple post about my favorite shoes, you can see that almost all of them except the
dr. martens are black. I love simple classic black shoes that match with everything that's why
these are my favorite.

from left to right (on the first picture) : dr. martens, fake lita's, vintage leather boots,
primark heels, converse allstars, cafe moda clogs, zara booties.

love,


p.s isn't this duvet cover the super cute?! love all the different kind of doggies and the 
way the are drawn on. (h&m home) 

8 comments:

  1. I particularly like the ones in the bottom right corner. Very lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!

    Xo Kimberley
    http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black pumps! xx
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the zara booties are just perfect, lovvee them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, seriously, black shoes are the best! I mean, they go with EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Zwarte hakken van de primark zijn prachtig !!!
    Ik ben opzoek naar zulke hakken en vroeg me af of je weet of ze nog steeds te koop zijn daar? (:

    ReplyDelete