February 22, 2012

Wishlist



1. pump - Zara
2. bag - Zara
3. pants - Romwe
4. pants - Monki
5. Sunglasses - Ocshades.com

These items are on my wish list for a long time and know I found the perfect ones!
I don't need exactly those items but the models and designs is what I'm looking for. Just
a simple classy black pump with a point toe, a flower pants. I prefer the Monki one and I
think I'm gonna buy it ^_^, a cute simple small black bag like this one from Zara
(I think i will find this on a vintage market) and a big cat eye sunglasses.

What's on your wishlist? 

Love,

7 comments:

  1. aaah, ik vind die broek en schoenen ook echt geweldig! Hebben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral print pants!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woe wat een leuke items! Vooral die hakken ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke spullen!! en de legging van de monki is in real life nog leuker:)
    liefsXX
    ik volg je volg je terug??
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die broek van Monki ziet er echt super uit! Leuke wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have two shorts of Zara in my whislist :)

    http://scificoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete