March 26, 2012

Canon EOS 1100D



Guess what... well you've already seen the pictures but yes!! Today I bought my camera from
my birthday money and I am so happy with it! Oh I will have so much fun with this camera
and shoot some amazing pictures. Can't wait! Whoohoo!

Oh and I finally found out how you can post 'big' pictures on blogger! Since the minute I started
blogging I always visit some of my favorite blogs and I always see such beautiful pictures and BIG
that the are. Maybe you all already knew this but this made my day. And I do not mean 'big' like
small - normal - extra big, no I mean bigger than 'extra' big on its original size. And everytime I
clicked on 'orginal size' it turned out way to big! Well haha you may not al get this whole story
but to make a long story short. I'm verry happy and my pictures will be bigger ;-).

Love,

11 comments:

  1. Deze camera heb ik ook! Hij is super!! :D Veel plezier ermee!

    XX

    www.welcometoannys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goeie koop, ik wou dat ik ook Canon had gekocht X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. waauw, wat super dat je een spiegelreflex hebt! Heel veel succes met fotograferen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that camera will defenitely take some good shots!
    have fun!

    lots of love,
    Yamilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaa die camera is super. Heb m ook!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat super leeuk!
    ik heb de camera zelf ook en ben er super blij mee.
    ik heb er zelf een lens van tamron bijgekocht, nu is de kwaliteit nog beter echt een aanrader!
    leuke blog ook ik ga je volgen.
    liefs, denice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely camera - and even lovelier rug/thing underneath! I want one like that :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice, aahh I want a pro camera too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool you have your own camera now! :) Perfect for taking pics for ur blog :)
    And jeeej! Big size pics! :D

    xo Sarah
    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete