March 02, 2012

Denim on denim

 

Sorry for my lack of posting, my god this week was crazy! I enjoyed my vacation with lots 
of parties and movie nights with friends, just what I needed. 

So about this post, I know this 'idea', the denim on denim look has been done over and over 
again but when I monday finally found a beautiful denim blouse on a vintage market I couldn't resist! 
Oh and about the vintage market, I bought 6 very cute blouses (mostly for men) for uhmm 
I guess 12 euros! So if you're in Amsterdam on monday morning around 9 o'clock you need
to go to the 'noordermarkt' and find yourself a lot of goodies! I will show the my other purchases
in the next post (I hope)! for the students in Holland: Geniet van je laatste vakantie dagen! 
(enjoy the last days of the holidays)

Love, 

12 comments:

  1. very nice
    xo

    freiq-breiq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige combinatie, leuke creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like what I wore yesterday so off course I like it haha xx
    juulsworldd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing on you! I've been meaning to get a double denim outfit for a while now
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ziet er leuk uit! je hebt een fijne, eigenzinnige stijl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like seeing denim on denim looks, because it's not something I would wear myself, so I find them.. more intriguing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke hemd!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love denim shirt, will be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come. You look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw leuke outfit!
    ik volg je nu!
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete