March 19, 2012

A non-productive day

I'm wearing a h&m mens section t-shirt, rayban sunglasses, a zara pants, c&a shoes and my leather jacket. 

Today wasn't really a productive day, I went to school, enjoyed the weather and went straight back home.
And what's a better way to enjoy the weather than to relax at 'het Vondelpark' in Amsterdam. 
Oh and yesterday I turned 17 (yayy happy b'day to me ^_^) and I've got a lot of money so I can 
buy the camera that I talked about in -this- post. 

What did you do today? 

Love, 



5 comments:

  1. Cool mix. Electric blue + black. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaa, good luck with your Canon! :) I have Nikon, but my friend have EOS 1000D and he is really happy with it.. so I think, that 1100D must be even better.. :) I'm looking forward to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je hebt in ieder geval genoten van het weer! X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look TOO gorge miss! Adore! x

    ReplyDelete