March 31, 2012

Red leopard


The past few days I've been extremely busy with school, and a kind of school project.
My school is gonna publish a magazine for all students at the end of April and the asked me if
the could take some pictures and if I could answer a few questions about blogging. So yesterday
we took some pictures and I took the 'behind the scene' pictures. It was a perfect way to try out
my new camera. Unfortunately I can't show you some pictures until the magazine is published so
coming soon!

Today my bestfriend and I went shopping and this is what I wore, a simple and comfortable outfit.
I'm wearing my favorite leather jacket, red leopard scarf,don't know where it's from because I took
it out of my sisters closet.. sst don't tell! and the cotton shopper is from Pull&bear.

8 comments:

  1. That scarf is so cool! Can't wait to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit doll!*
    Love the scarf!*

    xXx

    http://luxachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt heeel erg mooi zeg! Die sjaal staat heel leuk bij je.
    Je merkt het verschil in camera zeker heeel erg? Dat heb ik nu soms nog steeds met mijn Canon.
    In ieder geval veel plezier met je cammiee, gaat vast lukken :)
    Love, Demi


    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. geweldige look.

    xxx maruschka
    www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit!
    Mooie sjaal x
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke sjaaltje! Ik vind je haar echt prachtig! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind jou echt lijken op jessica alba, alleen dan met donkere haren, haha.

    ReplyDelete