April 23, 2012

Black and blue


I'm wearing a black Soaked vest, 1 euro market t-shirt, h&m jeans and vintage leather boots. 

This outfit is quite simple but totally my style. I love a bit grungy look and here you can finally
see my dyed hair! Oh and my iphone cover of course! I picked up my iphone yesterday and i'm
totally addicted! Not like those annoying girls who only pay attention to their phones but I'm just
happy that I'm 'alive' again since i haven't got a phone for 2 weeks.
are there any apps that you recommend?

love,

24 comments:

  1. I love your new hair! :) I was thinking about dyed hair too, but I'm not sure.. I don't know how it will look on mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's! Pretty awesome hoesje voor je mobiel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jou hoesje is echt super!
    Mooie foto's:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou trouwens ook echt van je haar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echt beautiful ! een je haar <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die stijl staat je zou goed! & je haar is echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so pretty! And love the outfit!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!
    Camera+ is trouwens een topapp, een erg leuk bewerkingsprogramma voor je foto's!

    xx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vind je haar super! En leuk iPhone hoesje! X Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat heb je een super leuk Iphone hoesje:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo i really love this outfit! your hair looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Très jolie! :)
    http://fotos-outside.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it lovet it love it, especially your iphone! haha im searching a new

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waauw, echt een hele mooie outfit!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your iPhone case!

    http://www.apetitedoll.weblog.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your "grungy" look :) Thanks so much for your comment, btw. I'm following you on bloglovin' (89)!

    ReplyDelete