April 11, 2012

Hectic days


The last few days has been very hectic because of my 'test' week at school but tomorrow I have a day
off and friday I only have school till 12 o' clock so that's perfect. Yesterday I finished earlier than
I'd planned so I went into town just to 'take a look'. Well you know what that means.. I saw the big 
red h&m sign hanging out of the store and read s-a-l-e. I bought this cool white top in the sale and
another beautiful sweater/dress from the 'trend' section. I will show both of the items soon in 
an outfit post. Oh and while we're talking about clothes (as usual) I also saw a really beautiful 
salmon-colored oversized blazer in sale! should I ? 

Love, 

p.s Ohh I dyed my hair yesterday. only the ends but I will re-do it today or tomorrow for a better effect. 

16 comments:

  1. Toffe top! Ben benieuwd hoe je 'm gaat combineren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. die top is leuk! en jaaa, ik zou de blazer kopen! Ik weet niet of het dezelfde is, maar ik heb vorig jaar ook een zalm kleurige blazer gekocht in de sale, en ik heb hem nog steeds heel veel aan! Hij is zo makkelijk te combineren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb net je interview gezien op girlscene, superleuk :)
    Ik ga je volgen!

    Liefs
    xoxo
    www.fashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumper so much! Can't believe it's in the sale, I may have to keep an eye out for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like an amazing jumper ! :) xx I love sales yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een geweldige blog en stijl heb jij, je bent echt een hele grote inspiratie voor me! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing! Can't wait for the outfit post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jumper en je blog!
    ik follow jeee (had je ontdekt door girlscene haha )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. leuke top, alleen ik kan hem zelfs niet vinden!



    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WANT THIS TOP!! but it seems like we don´t have it in our h&m. bummer!

    xx Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke aankoop! Love it ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke blog en stijl heb je! Ik volg je :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Je hebt een hele leuke blog! Ik volg je! x

    ReplyDelete