April 29, 2012

Instagram



Sorry for the absence but this week has been very busy with presentations, homework an rushing 
from school to work. So finally.. a new post! For those who follow me on twitter these pictures look 
familiar but what do you see? 
While I was waiting for my dad, I drank a big cup of cappuccino, my yummy salad during work, 
2 new pants, and a cool top (which I will show you in the next post!).

Oh and queensday is coming up in Holland! a day full of outdoor festivals, parties, flea markets and 
everybody in orange. So for the dutch people.. Waar ga jij heen met koninginnedag?


love,

p.s you can always follow me by twitter and at iloonadevries on Instagram!

4 comments:

  1. Die salade is looking delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, lekkere salade!
    Ik ga naar de markt en daarna feesten met koninginnedag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queensday! Ik ga vanavond Utrecht onveilig maken, en morgen Amsterdam in! (; Waar ga jij heen?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics



    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete