April 20, 2012

River Island x Elle


Yesterday I went to the River Island x Elle event in Amsterdam. I've seen the new collection and 
drank some yummy Arizona Ice tea haha. You could let your nails done and get some style advice 
which was pretty cool. 

Oh I forgot to told you that my phone was stolen 2 weeks ago at school, so tomorrow I'm finally 
gonna look for a new one. (iphone iphone iphone!) no crappy blackberry for me anymore! And
I bought the most cutest iphone cover at River Island! I need to show you as soon as possible! it's 
like purple-ish with neon yellow and a bit with aztec signs ok this way to complicated to explain 
and I suck at explaining so I'm gonna show you soon soon very soon! 

love, 

11 comments:

  1. Ziet er heel leuk uit! Jammer dat ik er niet bij kon zijn:(

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hé ik heb je helemaal niet meer gezien haha, vond je het een mooie collectie? Ik anders wel!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benieuwd om je nieuwe iphone cover te zien :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! Looks like you had a great time :-).
    Curious for your I-Phone.

    Sarah
    http:/www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziet er leuk uit!! leuk dat je daar was xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi! Ziet er echt leuk uit. Ik ga je volgen!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. heel mooi! Ik ga je volgen :) Ook echt heel gaaf dat je daar was! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echt super leuke blog, neem eens een kijkje op de mijne!

    ~www.style--addict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete