April 03, 2012

Sipping on a smoothie


The last few days I've been very busy (again), but at the end of the week I'm finally done and have a
lot of time to do all the posts that have been in my mind this week. What do you see on these pictures?
1. sipping on a delicious smoothie while talking with one my best friend who I've didn't seen in forever! 
The second picture is from my new dress from Monki ( I will show you soon!) and the last picture.. 
Well this speak for itself I think. A little snapshot from my outfit from today. 

8 comments:

  1. love the wedges.


    xxx maruschka
    www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love smoothies! In summer its like the best thing on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lovely i just discovered your blog, think it's an amazing one, very pretty photos:) <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedges and bag on the last pic!

    xo Sarah
    http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the shoes in the last photo and the first picture is so pretty <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, the shoes in the last one look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete