May 15, 2012

Whoopdiedoo


 it says 'get to be inspired by Ilona on http://lovelynoah.blogspot.com'

A while ago I was asked to help with the making of a 'roc magazine'. A magazine intended for 
students included me who are going to move to a new location next year. Kinda as a 'sneak preview' 
of the building and a couple of small articles about some students who are busy with some creative 
activities besides school. I felt a little bit honored because this is my first year and the pick me! 
So that also means that my blog is getting popular, whoopwhoop!

Oh and how cool is this.. I've got my own QR-code (you should try it!) whoopdiedoo! ^_^

Love,

p.s I'm into 'glittering' things up lately as you can see hihi. 

10 comments:

  1. dat is echt leuk! :D
    En wat zie je er mooi uit!
    haha, die eerste foto is echt leuk bewerkt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat super gaaf om te zien! super leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing, congrats! :) You look great as always.. :) love your jacket and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaa, super leuk! Je staat ook erg mooi op die foto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, that's super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!
    Love the color of the blouse :)

    ReplyDelete