May 07, 2012

Yellow banana's

Zara

I couldn't resist! After the love-hate relationship with the black Zara shoes from the previous post I 
went on a hunt today. But I think it's just not meant to be.. I couldn't find them at all and these 
yellow banana cuties caught my eye. This color isn't really what I normally wear but I must say 
that I love it! (I didn't thought that I would ever say that about yellow). 
I see this as a little present for myself, because...

A little bit more then a year ago It was the first time I pressed that 'publish' button. 
Now over 40.000 views later, 102 post and 238 amazing followers I want to thank you all 
for visiting my blog and leaving all those sweet comments and compliments! I couldn't 
imagine where I would been without blogging. I went to amazing fashion shows, met some 
great people and had some great experiences. So again, thank you. 

Love, 

13 comments:

  1. Wow! This color is so nice! :)
    Congrats for your blogger anniversary!

    around-beth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kleurtjes, geel en zwart <3
    Gefeliciteerd, leuk dat je al zoveel volgers hebt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk kleurtje! Ik ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat combineren! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk dat ze geel zijn ook! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supermooi!!

    X Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ze zijn wel echt geweldig! (en inderdaad, dat had ik ook niet gedacht van GELE schoenen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd met je blog!!
    Mooie schoenen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are amazing! I'm rather jealous as I've never seen them in any Zara before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooiii!
    Bedankt voor je comment op m'n blog..
    Love your style, ik ga je volgen.
    Hoop dat je mij ook gaat volgen <3

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heee,
    Ik zat al een tijdje mee te kijken op je blog. Ik ben je nu toch maar gaan volgen :)
    Ik zou zelf ook wel een blog willen, maar ik snap niet echt hoe het moet haha.
    Maarjaa ik vind je stijl echt heel erg tof!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these heels!

    Just a heads up, I have changed my blog platform so you can't follow me via Google Friend Connect anymore. You can on Bloglovin and if you do I'll love you forever!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3703908/shardette-blog

    xx Sharday

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG ik ben verliefd op deze schoenen, haha! Je hebt een superleuke blog, ben blij voor je dat het allemaal zo is gelopen. Blijf doorgaan, you rock. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow absolutely gorgeous
    x juul;

    juulsworldd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete