June 14, 2012

I finished early


I'm wearing a h&m dress from the 'trend' section, jacket from WE (men's section ^_^) and zara shoes.

The past few days has been so hectic! my god.. I needed to do all kinds of stuff for school since the 
school year is almost over and have been working till I dropped dead. (moneymoneymoney)
But Monday I finished early from school so that has been my one and only chance to relax and 
go walk a little bit through the city. I picked up this beautiful dress from h&m and 2 beautiful basic
t-shirts (which of one of them I have bleached and turned out quite different then I expected but still cool). 

love, 

p.s what do you wanna see more on the blog? Oh and sorry for the (second) blurry photo :-( 

4 comments:

  1. die schoenen zijn zo mooi!
    Ik zou wel meer outfits willen zien. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Post ! :) It is a great pleasure to see such amazing visuals. I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Ugh! I am going to look through it again. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless! 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete