July 12, 2012

What to do..

After a break of 17 days I don't know what I'm going to do with my blog. I just not feel like blogging
at all but I know how much fun I had updating new pictures and preparing new blogposts.. I'm not saying 
that I quit but I just need to think all things over. My holidays had started and I just love all 
the time that I've got. In the past I couldn't wait to shot some pictures (because the weather is just perfect) 
and I'm always complaining about the weather, so I'm a bit confused.

I'll let you know. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same place with my blog right now, so I know how it is.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me! I was like 2 months without posting but I'm back now :)
    If you don't feel like doing it anymore don't quit, just take a break and then see what happens!
    You can come back with fresh new ideias and It can be a positive thing!

    ReplyDelete