August 19, 2012

Above the knee

       
So as I said in the first post after my 'break' I'm all pumped up to be blogging again! So Thursday I was thinking
about a new blogpost and just getting some inspiration from tumblr and some other blogs. I found these old
jeans that don't fit me well and thought about cutting them.. so why not?!

I put the jeans on and drew a thin line (a little above my knees) where I wanted to cut them.
Remember: Always cut a little 'less' than you had in mind! (you can fix it when you have to much fabric, but you
can't if you already cut it). then.. for the finishing touch you can pull the little threads out (or almost out)
with tweezers so it becomes a little destroyed (just a little). you can pull out as much as you like but I
wanted to keep it simple.

I'm wearing a h&m (cut) jeans, 1 euro tee from a market and white 
platform sneakers from River Island.

8 comments:

  1. Heb dit gisteren zelf ook gedaan, staat gaaf met de platforms!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke DYI! Doe het zelf ook altijd, zo veel beter dan een cut off short uit de winkel :)

    x

    www.fashionpolished.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my god, your hair!! love

    new follower <3

    love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb dit zojuist gedaan hehe! Vind mn jeans veel leuker zo. En de outfit die je erbij draagt is super, vooral de sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi! Simpel en toch heel stijlvol :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awesome! Great photos too! I’ve just followed you (: I would love it if you could check out my blog & perhaps follow me back. Have a lovely day!
    Love Jenna Fifi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete