August 25, 2012

Aerosol is a strange word



In the previous post I told you in the P.S that my hair was green.. 
haha I didn't mean ENTIRELY green but just the ends. (dip dye) I'm so 
hipster 6_6, but yesterday I bleached it again and used some Manic 
Panic hair dye (blue) and it became green/blue-ish. It's quite 
different and don't know if I like it yet, but everything deserves a chance. Oh and remember my gold Dr. Martens? from this, this and this post? For a very long time I needed some new black leather boots because
 my old one completely died. I wanted to buy some new Black matt Dr. Martens but instead I bought some aerosol (I looked this word up in google
translater and I hope that it's the right word) but however I sprayed
them today and can't wait to wear them and show you the result!
(you can see it on Instagram)




I'm wearing a American Vintage top, Hunkemoller dress and h&m boots.

5 comments:

  1. I love your style! and I want to dip dye my hair green at the ends :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vind 't haar wel echt leuk zo!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! ;)

    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    Love, Carla
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture!

    X Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete