August 22, 2012

Azealia Banks for Alexander Wang


Azealia Banks.. for those who don't know her yet, be inspired. I'm totally obsessed (well obsessed is
a big word) but I love this woman! Only 21 year old but already has a really cool album, an amazing
campaign for THE Alexander Wang T collection fall 2012 and more to come! Even though you may not
like rap, r&n or hiphop this video breaks everything. I love the sphere, colors and ofcourse the music.
I know you'll like it ^_^

P.S I dyed my hair today and uhm... well it became green haha oops! 

8 comments:

  1. inderdaad een geweldig filmpje!
    Hmm, hoe ga je dat nu doen met je haar dan? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!
    Ik ben echt weg van der en het is echt een leuk filmpje geworden!
    xo

    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! followed you in gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexander Wang and Azealia Banks, two of my favourite people. Love this mini collab - the split screens make it particularly cool. And Van Vogue is on repeat at the moment!

    Mel x
    www.flourishedandsunkissed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great blog, thank you for my lovely comments! I also share the same love for her!

    Newest follower, would love if you could do the same

    http://paisley-desireelaidler.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete