August 14, 2012

Pumped up!

Guess what? After a huuuge break (well that's what it felt like for me) I'm ready, refreshed and pumped up
to be blogging again! Last night I came home from a 4 day trip to Antwerp and I was exhausted, so I just
finished unpacking and I'm full of new ideas for some new blogposts! The last four days in Antwerp literally
flew past and the timing was perfect. I've got the opportunity to think what I wanted to do with my blog because
I wasn't suppose to quite or anything and I bought to really good books at Urban Outfitters. 'DAMN GOOD ADVICE'
from George Lois and 'IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE' from Paul Arden.These two books
really inspired me and gave some great advice about blogging, life and the future. Well, not literally blogging
but how to achieve goals and how you suppose to take some risks. For those of you who are very bored on their
holiday or just want to read a really good book, I highly recommend these two!

What I wore today? A h&m fishnet top, Primark Jeans and socks + some platform sneakers
from River Island.

Oh and when I'm not blogging you can find me on Instagram 
@iloonadevries or Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Heb zelf ook platforms, ze zijn zo gaaf!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaah! I'm looking forward to your posts! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to read both books!
    also love the combo between the platforms + jeans + socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo supertoffe combinatie van de platforms sokken en de jeans!

    ReplyDelete