September 18, 2012

I love Monki


I think this is it.. The winter jacket for the winter of 2012. I tried it on a couple of days ago at 
Monki and it fitted like a glove! The reason why I didn't bought it right away is that I found 
another beautiful coat. A long straight coat from h&m till about my knees from the trend section. 
I couldn't find a picture of it otherwise you could help me choose! dilemma dilemma. 

Oh and I hope to buy the low cut dr. Martens by next week. 

Monki, you did it again.

13 comments:

  1. Geen idee hoe die van de H&M eruit ziet maar als ik jou was zou ik voor deze gaan hij is heel leuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind deze heel mooi!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grappig, ik heb deze zondag in rotterdam nog gepast! Inderdaad supermooi, ik had helaas geen geld meer :( Maar ik zou hem zeker kopen, hij is klassiek, maar toch ook weer anders dan anders. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaaa, ik zag hem ook in de winkel en hij is zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao! I like your blog! If you like follow with me Milan Fashion Week on my blog! Kiss, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah die is leuk!
    Snel weer langs de Monki (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this winter coat, it's very simple, but stylish!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUVV YER BLOG SO MUCH. MORE MONKIs!!!

    ReplyDelete