September 02, 2012

Made of leather


As the temperature drops and the trees let their leaves flow with the wind I'm getting excited
for the new kinds of clothes I can wear. Heavy knits, combat boots, everything that's made of
leather and my favorite colors: burgundy, black, dark green and navy. 

I made a little must-have/must-want list for autumn. Some thick knits and comfy sweaters from
Weekday, Dr. Martens boots and the low 1461 shoes, a basic black jeans, a comfy but cute see 
thru bra from Monki and a leather bag from Zara. Monday September 10 I'm starting school again 
and I can't wait. It's sounds very strange but I miss my morning coffees at the train station, 
long dark mornings and cold weather. Well I think I'm just excited for autumn and winter.. not 
for school. 


What are your must-haves? 

8 comments:

  1. ik ben ook nog op zoek naar een paar Dr. Martens!

    Thanks voor de comment op mijn blog!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuk! Vooral die trui.

    www.zosiarome@blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die zwarte tas vind ik echt prachtig! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessing over leather for fall!! I love all of Zara's collection that has just a touch of leather on them!! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to have Martens ! Especially this kind :o

    ReplyDelete