September 15, 2012

Sheepskin

  
Normally I would post every 4 or 5 days but I've been very busy with school and my 'photographer' 
unfortunately too. So today finally a new post! Oh and I wanted to thank you all for those very sweet
comments on the previous post, especially since my absence a few weeks ago.

Tonight I'm having a birthday and tomorrow I need to work so busy busy busy! Oh and I'm thinking
about buying the low cut dr. Martens, what do you think?

I'm wearing a vintage sweater (stole it from my sister), a DIY cut 
h&m jeans and dr. Martens

15 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the jumper is so cool and the jeans are so unique -I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. i like how the shoes give it a little more 'oomph'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een geweldige trui! En jaaa, zeker die lage docs kopen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit, simple yet cool. you should go for the low cut dr. martens! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so much this kind of huge comfy jumper! It looks awsome wore like that.
    I have myself lowcut drmartens, and I love them, so easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah die trui ziet er echt super comfortabel uit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit, love the sweater

    Much Love

    Jess †
    THAT FASHION CULTURE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool outfit ( :
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete