September 09, 2012

Triple black


In the previous post I showed you my two new sweaters, one from h&m and this beautiful black one from Zara.
This black beauty is so easy to combine! You can wear it with everything you want and it gives the whole outfit
a classic and more edgy look. Oh and if you didn't noticed, point 1. these are the gold dr. martens I sprayed black!
Aren't they beautiful? Point 2. the green is out my hair! whooee, without doing something but it's become so much
blonder on the tips. (I'll will see what I do next with it). And point 3. Isn't really something you can notice but
I'm not really a jeans person but this jeans... is one of the best I've ever bought! For only 21 euros at Primark
you get a jeans that fits all the right places and don't become baggy after wearing it a while! Perfect right?!

Tomorrow is my first day of school (second year of Media,Communicatie en Informatie)and I'm not that excited
anymore.. Long days, big projects and a lot of stress. BUT in January I start my internship and I hope I find an interesting and fashion-related company where I can learn a lot and meet new people. I'm a bit nervous because
this will be my first internship ever but also curious and pumped up!


I'm wearing a Zara sweater, jeans from Primark and vintage DIY dr. Martens.

23 comments:

  1. Gave outfit!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute jumper

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele leuke outfit!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit, die trui is tof! En je dipdye is gaaf. Heel veel succes op je eerste schooldag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi haar heb je zeg! En mooie foto's ook :).
    Gaaf dat je ook MIC studeert, ik ben afgelopen donderdag begonnen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit...
    follow me on my blog... www.be-so-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice on the sweater! I want it too. And black-sprayed Dr. Martens. You gave me a D.I.Y. project. but first find a 2nd hand aka vintage Dr. Martens somewhere. :)
    www.fashiongentrix.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweater. It looks like the perfect knit to have this fall! :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! The details on that sweater are lovely.

    xR
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that black outfit!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. De eenvoudigheid van je outfit doet het hem echt! Lekker!

    www.herehasstylebegun.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveee this outfit :)
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. sick sweater love it something I would totally wear all the time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, I'm your newest follower :)
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah die sweater is gaaf zeg,
    staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They come out v well. Love how you wear these cable-knit like sweaters. *Followed

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also have this knit, but in dark green! I love it!!! ...and I really like how you combined it!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love your blog, deffinate follow :)
    & your hair is gorgeous!

    http://www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete