October 07, 2012

Clothes are getting thicker




It's getting colder outside and so my clothes are getting thicker
Of course I'm a big fan of heavy knitsleather boots and long jackets so that's how my outfits would 
look like the next couple of months. Some of you may recognize this jacket from last year and I'm
ready to get this babe on the streets again!

It caught my eye from the first day I saw it but it was too expensive, so when my sister told me it 
was in sale you know what my next step was! One of the best purchases I ever did. 
Oh and I'm thinking about getting a tattoo and I think I'm ready.. Just keep checking my blog ;-). 

AGOWILT. 

15 comments:

  1. Wauw, you look wonderful with that coat!

    eyeknow-manou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat!! Tattoo's are exciting! I'm gonna get my 5th soon.

    xR
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een prrrrachtige jas. En k ben gek op je rrrauwe foto's, cool!
    xo.
    From hats to heels
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Het is inderdaad zo koud! Mooi jas!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauuuwwwie wat een pracht van een jas! Daar zul je vast trots op zijn!

    X Anne
    http://styledmonkey.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deze jas is geweldig. Love it echt!

    En oehhhh een tatoo.. Denk goed na! Ik hou ervan, maar
    tis nu zon trend, neem het alleen als je het echt wil hihi,
    die ik op mijn 16e nam. Ja wel leuk.. maar niet geweldig snapje.
    Jij kiest vast wat geweldigs uit hihi

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously in love with that coat! It looks so warm & snuggly, perfect for the colder weather! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasuw die jas staat je prachtig, echt een diva jas haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with this fur jacket, whaaaat. So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. die jas vind ik nog steeds zo geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore your fur coat, it's perfect! *.*
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een leuke furry coat, mooi dat die two-toned is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog. This is a great discovery.

    ReplyDelete