October 01, 2012

Hairy monki



So last Thuesday was payday, and everyone knows what that means! 
Well, I'm not really a bigspender.
I love thrift stores and sale as much as brand new clothes. But yesterday I went to Amsterdam to search
for some news items for my winter-wardrobe. First of all I have seen the most beautiful winter
jacket ev-er!! Unfortunately I don't have the money.. well I have but then I need to live the rest of
the month like hobo. So... you get it !

But lets talk about my new shoes! I just took few steps into the Monki store and saw these gorgeous, chunky, hairy cuties! I can't even stopped looking at them today. 
They're totally my style and I love they're a bit grungy.

I'm wearing a sweater from h&m, my favorite Primark jeans and Monki shoes. 

p.s As I told you in the previous post.. I'm obsessed with The xx. 

10 comments:

  1. Ah superleuk! Vind het leuk dat ze een beetje chunky zijn, maakt ze toch weer anders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit :), die trui van de H&M heb ik ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and the outfit and your blog! You're amazing! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i need shoes like this!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair, love your shoes!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is amazing-your style is brillian! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the monki shoes are to die for... like your style/blog

    ReplyDelete