October 22, 2012

Uniform

Monki  top 40 euro
Monki leather skirt 35 euro
Monki see through lace bra 15 euro
Monki leather rucksack 35 euro



Everybody has his own 'uniform', so do I. I love black in all kinds of fabrics and if I should 
wear 1 outfit the rest of my life this would be it! I love this navy blouse that I'm certainly 
gonna buy! Well.. I'm actually gonna buy it all ^_^. A faux leather skirt is what was missing
in my closet and yes.. Monki always have everything I want. A  lace  bra..  helloooo, do I need to
say more?! And this backpack is just the cutest thing I've ever seen and totally my style.
Oh and I  even can wear them with my chunky Monki shoes, what do you want even more?!

What's your uniform?


9 comments:

  1. Ik heb een skater skirt in faux leather gekocht maar deze van de Monki vind ik ook wel errug leuk :). Mijn uniform bestaat uit een zwarte skinny, wit t-shirt met print en een van m'n Zara blazers. Maar nerdy sweaters draag ik de laatste tijd ook wel vaak!

    Leuke post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik wil het hebben! Vooral die rugzak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pieces! I love the backpack:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't mind owning those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw ik hou echt van jouw style/blog! En hele leuke post, you've got a new follower here <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm I think my uniform is anything bright and colourful!! haha! But I appreciate black as well, black is very chic and always a classic! Love all these pieces you selected!

    ReplyDelete