December 30, 2012

Clean



As you can see I updated my blog with a brand new header, lay-out and of course a new post!
For a long time I was thinking what to do with it and this makes me feel excited to blog again. 
Like buying a new notebook. Beautiful clean papers ready for you to fill it. 
This is exactly the same for me and I wanted it to be white and clean as you can see. 

Let's talk about these pictures now. I'm a true Monki fan, so the other day I did my weekly routing thru Amsterdam and ended up there. 
For those of you who don't visit Amsterdam that much... 
Everything is on sale and Monki has the best one EV-AAH! I bought this simple 
wallet/coin purse lets say mini clutch and it's just the best thing ever.. 
You can put everything in it (I do!), like my everyday carriage: money, usb stick, passport, iphone etc.
I get so happy with these small things.. The everyday things like morning coffees to go, 
wearing your favorite sweater and yeah.. A new wallet. 

I haven't been this happy blogging in a while and it feels so good, although I still have a lot of 
school stress I think and hope to pick it all up again!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely bag. Thanks for the comment. Hope you join !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie clutch! Heel simpel maar toch mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big Monki fan too! Like the simplicity of this wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeaaaah ik heb ook een clutch/portomonee van monki, and it's my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete