January 03, 2013

A new year


Fishnet top and oversized blazer h&m, Zara trousers and dr. Martens.
I hope you all had a great New Year, I surely had!
A new year, new resolutions and a lot of motivation to make this year better than 2012. This is also the year I'm turning 18 (whoopwhoop). 
I can buy a house, buy hard liquor, travel on my own, drive a car and a lot more! Not that I'm gonna do all that stuff haha 
but it's just the idea that I'm almost an 'adult'. I feel all grown up now.. nahh not really I will be a child forever :-p. 
Every year I want to do something (refreshing) to begin all over again, and I'm thinking about a hair change. 
I'm a bit done with the ombre-look and I'm thinking about dying it all black or cut it. Well we'll see!
But back again to New Year's resolutions, I will tell you mine. 

 Eat healthier
 Save money
 Travel more (London, Antwerp, Paris, Berlin)
 Read more

What are your New Year's resolutions? 

9 comments:

  1. Jij ook nog een happy new year!
    Leuke outfit :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ziet er mooi uit!
    En jij ook een fijn nieuw jaar!
    (ik denk trouwens dat een side-cut je echt geweldig zou staan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gelukkig nieuwjaar! En wat een mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your revolutions sounds so good ! happy new year !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair! And ofc your outfit:) xxx

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit :) Love your hair too x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuke outfit!
    Qua wensen heb ik precies dezelfde steden in gedachten, ben net terug uit antwerpen en heb in februari een tripje naar londen gepland, dus het gaat de goede kant op haha
    Ben benieuwd wat je met je haar gaat doen, is een pony niks voor jou?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look !
    Love your fishnet top !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete