January 11, 2013

Borrowed


Unfortunately this isn't my bag, I borrowed it from my sister today. The size is just perfect. 
Not to big not to small, for school or to go out for lunch. I can go on and on about it but as the sale at 
Zara has started this bag has also reduced in price! 
I'm thinking about getting it myself too but on the other hand I can borrow it whenever I want. So... maybe. 

Oh and about the hair 'problem'.. Well it's not really a problem but I mean the subject from the other post
'What to do with my hair?' I need to get this horrible yellow ombre-ish thing out of my hair and I think a haircut will do me good. 

Zara bag, h&m cardigan

13 comments:

  1. Ik heb die tas ook, vind hem heel mooi! Gebruik hem alleen heel weinig :(

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that bag,I know what you mean its so practical!
    well they do stock the bag in a burgandy colour if that helps your decision x

    www.styleisofanessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you buy the cardigan recently??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heerlijk zo'n zus, ik heb alleen maar broers :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag! do you really need to give it back? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in desperate need for a good, black leather bag for school and everything - and this one seems perfect! guess is need to check zara (again) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love this bag - it could so easily be Celine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely bag! Couldn't find it on the Zara website though.

    ReplyDelete