January 25, 2013

Eat your veggies!


This is what I wore yesterday to school, a simple but quite comfortable outfit. 
The last few days I haven't been feeling very well. Headache, sore throat and all the other signals of the flu. 
Therefore I wasn't been able to get outside and take outfit pictures(it's so cold!). But for now I'm drinking as much tea 
as possible and eat a lot of fruit and veggies to get better! Oh and I can finally show you my new hairdo! 
I dyed it black and had a good hair cut. No dead ends for me ^_^. 


I'm wearing dr. Martens, h&m jeans, Soaked cardigan and h&m top.

12 comments:

  1. Looove the boots. Hope you feel better soon!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you wearing your cardigan underneath your top? it looks so comfortable! i like this outfit, perfect for the weather. i'm also getting flu symptoms :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i actually do! it so comfortable and i like the layer affect ^_^.

      Delete
  3. Yup, this is gorgeous! I love the quirky layering, really interesting. And get well soon dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuk! Gaaf dat je een vest onder je trui draagt!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit!
    Je haar ziet er ook goed uit.

    Love,
    Valery
    A Night in Cydonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie outfit, beterschap!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. een zonnebrilm maakt alles moooi :) (maar zonder zonnebril was het ook mooi geweest hoor haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete