January 29, 2013

Monday



Not a typical subject that I normally would dedicate a whole post to but I just wanted to share 
that today was a good day. The last couple of months the only thing in my mind was finding a internship.
A lot of emails and job interviews later I got a 'yes' today. Starting from Monday I'm a new intern at 'de Telegraaf'
(a pretty big newspaper in holland). 

Today I also bought a new agenda to start with a blank page and fill 
it with a lot of opportunities and experiences. 
I know the first month of 2013 is almost over but lets make this year our year! 

7 comments:

  1. Love the imprint on the agenda! Good luck with your internship! I'm also looking for an internship in Holland (The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht area), if you can, please share some tips on how to do it! You can write to my e-mail moiminnie@live.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd, wat gaaf dat je daar mag stage lopen :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the job! Totally agree, for some reason I feel like February is going to be the new january! Bring on this year :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd! En ik snap dat je hier normaal niet over zou schrijven, maar ik vind het wel heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrulations. Geniet ervan en wens je een hele mooie en leerzame tijd!

    xx

    www.styleofpurity.com

    ReplyDelete