January 20, 2013

The last pair

  

Where to start.. These shoes carry a very long story. When I saw and tried these on like a few months ago I didn't 
know I would do so much effort to get them. After checking the h&m website every night for a week long they went into 
sale and quick after that out of stock! Out of stock in my size, to be precisely. I was to late. So last week I went on a hunt. 
I needed to have them and I went to every h&m in the main shopping district in Amsterdam. 

And when I entered the final h&m I found them. 
The last pair, behind a lot of other shoes, in size 37! 
I will show these when the weather gets better! 
(biggest snowstorm ever!)

p.s I've cut my hair and dyed it black!  

8 comments:

  1. Those are from h&m?! Love love love them! I've been looking for a black ankle boot and these are perfect. Can't wait to see how you style them.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke schoenen! Ik ben benieuwd naar je haar!

    Love,
    Valery
    A Night in Cydonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel gaaf! Ik ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat combineren!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know its fate when this happens! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to loooooove your blog!! what happened? you should post more outfits-posts. you have such an amazing style, you should share it with the world.
    inspire me again pleaseee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great boots!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete