January 16, 2013

The perfect beanie


I always liked beanies. At other people. I tried and tried but never could find the perfect one that fit my face and head. 
So when I least expected I found this one at h&m today. 

My day started perfect: I was treated to a delicous Vanilla Latte at Starbucks by a classmate, went to school 
from 11 till 1, Met my sister at the station and we went to Moam at Foam. 
Moam at Foam is a special exhibition in honor of Amsterdam Fashion Week with a lot of beautiful pictures and books. 
After that we went to Cos, a few bookstores and drooling over some brands like Alexander Wang and Acne.

 How was your day? 

2 comments:

  1. my day was part of the same, alleen dan geen school, geen starbucks, maar wel veel gezelligheid en leuke winkels.

    jouw dag klinkt toch net iets beter! you win today! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh beanies are definitely coming back in! by the way love your blog! i followed! would be so honoured for you to check out my blog! x

    ReplyDelete