February 27, 2013

Felipe Oliveira Bapista

 My favorite pictures of the A/W collection '13 of Felipe Oliveira Bapiste 

As I looked through a couple of pictures from the latest fashion shows these particular designs had caught my eye.
Felipe Oliveira Bapista. A name that I didn't heard before. Shame on me, because when I did a little research I'd
found a lot of great stuff and got inspired. Especially by his lateste gorgeous collection.

I love the simple silhouettes that have given a 'hard' touch by using leather, suede and tough dark colors. 
Such as black of course, which was used as main color and among others navy and grey for variations. The other 
half of the collection is a bit more feminine and there's a larger use of light colors.  I don't want to 'overtalk' 
every detail of this collection, just let your eyes do the work and be inspired.

FEBRUARY 27, 2013PARIS


None of these pictures are mine, all credit goes to Style.com

8 comments:

  1. Love the silhouettes, will have to check out the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING collection !
    Love it !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, beauuutiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also a big fan, the cut and the materials of the clothes are just perfectly simple. Work everytime !

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so cool to see you featuring a portuguese designer. xx

    ReplyDelete