February 03, 2013

No stress

   

This week was the first time in a while I could relax and don't need to stress about homework or finding 
an internship or actually anything! Nothing, nothing,nothing and it feels so good! 
I only needed to go to school for 2 days and could do whatever I wanted for the rest of the week. 
Monday starts my internship which probably would be quite hectic since it's a 40 hour 'job' per week. 
So unfortunately not much outfit posts because when I'm finally home it be dark outside. 
Just so you know ;-(.

The beanie I'm wearing is the one I bought 2 weeks ago and I could finally show my shoes I love so much a bit better. 
They're so comfortable! I'm just waiting for the weather to get a bit better. (that rhymes ;p) 

Pants, shoes and beanie all from h&m, Primark basic top and Vero Moda coat.

7 comments:

  1. An amazing look! I love every piece of this outfit!!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes!! I think I need to go to h&m haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele gave look! Die schoenen zijn heel gaaf!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx Riëlle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at your internship, dear! Love that outfit! The neon is such a burst of color! Good job!

    xx Tatiana
    http://tatianasidorenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete