March 29, 2013

Happy fucking Easter


WEEKEND. And not just-a-weekend, a three-day weekend! Saturday, sunday AND monday! How great is that?! 
Finally a bit time for myself, time to blog, time to hang out with friends and just relax. 
And not to forget eat as much chocolate eggs I can. Today it's the 29th of March and guess what? 
It's fucking snowing? I don't know where this weather is taking us but the say it will be the 
coldest Easter since 1964. I don't really have a reason for my absence lately, but you all know the internship story. 

These are my favorite accessoires to wear. A couple of simple rings and my everyday watch. 
Rings are from Asos and watch from Micheal Kors.

HAPPY EASTER

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter lovely! I love your accessories, I really should get myself a nice watch. Yours is perfect btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter!!! Kiss Kiss

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats that watch´s exact name ? Really love it!

    ReplyDelete