March 20, 2013

POST NR. 156


I actually never showed my MMM x HM jacket on a decent way. I got a for a while now and I'm still in love. 
This isn't an everyday jacket but I don't want it to be. It needs to keep that special feel and can only worn 
with an totally clean simple outfit. Well, that's the way I want to wear it.

Oh and you might heard the rumours about the google friend connector which might stop?! I don't know if
it's really gonna happen but you can always follow me by Bloglovin to make sure you'd be updated with the latest post!
*click click* ☞ FOLLOW ☜

I'm sorry for the quality of this pictures. Lately my photo's turn out blurry and especially
when I'm resizing them. I didn't do anything wrong with it, cleaned it and checked all the settings.
Without any success. And of course they will lose a bit of quality when you resize them but this
isn't fun anymore. Tips??? Anyone???

P.S: I turned 18 last monday, i'm officially an adult now!

14 comments:

  1. absolutely incredible jacket
    & happy bday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be an outfit with this jacket soon haha :) As for the photos, did you check their size on your camera? Maybe it's set to lower quality x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool jacket!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Lots of love,
    Maria (FashionDrug)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool jacket!

    I want invite you to the giveaway on my blog from CHOIES. You can win 50 $+ secret gift. Would you join?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. this jacket is so amazing! really like how it's designed and how it has that edge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this jacket, it's gorgeous! I'm so jealous of you owning it, haha.

    XX Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete