April 01, 2013

FORGOTTEN

Again an all black outfit. A while ago I said that I'd ordered something but I actually never showed it! 
This oversized Margiela jacket from the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection fits perfect and is so simple 
to combine. I think that a piece like this, simple, black with an little edge can in my point of view never 
be out of style. 

I looked it over for so long and tried it on a couple of time when I finally decided to treat myself a little. 
So I ordered it online and voila! There are probably gonna be lots of outfits wearing this piece. 

I'm wearing a MMM x H&M blazer, long t-shirt also from h&m, Primark jeans, 
Monki loafers and h&m hat (from my sister) 

13 comments:

  1. Perfect shoes!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. het jasje is inderdaad perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twist with the hat, so cool for spring! The jacket is amazing and you're so right - it's timeless! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    absolutely in love with this black total look!

    http://jesuswannatouchme.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the loafers and the Margiela blazer i have it as well and I love it
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blazer truly is a beautiful and timeless piece. and, of course, all black is always great.

    ReplyDelete